Throughout their pregnancy, most women will experience back and abdominal pain. A large number of these women will suffer through it, believing that it is just a normal part of pregnancy and that there is nothing they can do about it.
Your growing belly increases your discomfort, slows down your movement, and limits your flexibility. And while back pain is unavoidable, if it becomes overwhelming, you should seek support that will help you through your day. This is where a maternity support belt comes in.
A maternity support belt provides relief from hip, back, and pelvis pain while you are pregnant. You can get them in a variety of sizes, guaranteeing that you will find one to suit your size and shape. Maternity support belts used for pelvic pain are great to make you feel more comfortable and supported. But, with all of the available options, which maternity support belt is best for you? Let’s have a look at two of the best maternity support belts for pelvic pain.
Best Maternity Support Belt for Pelvic Pain
Maternity Belt, Elastic Pregnancy Belly Support Band, Breathable Support Belt for Pregnant Women, Relieve Lower Back, Pelvic and Hip Pain
1. Babo Care Maternity Belt
If you are looking for a belt that offers relief from pelvic and hip pain, this belt may be just what you are looking for. The Babo Care eases the discomfort you feel during your pregnancy, and you will notice instant respite from your pregnancy pain. It is also a good way to enforce proper posture and to support weakened abdominal muscles.
The double layer of the upper and lower supports give you a strong double support for your waist, belly, hips, and pelvis. It also holds your tummy firmly in place. The four support panels around the waist area give you 40% more support.
No longer will you be limited by your pregnancy as the Babo Care maternity belt is designed to be worn daily. The soft, breathable fabric allows you to sit, bend, and walk easily without becoming overheated. There are two sizes available: the large which has a length of 45 inches, and the extra large which has a length of 49 inches. The elastic strap means you can stretch the belt to your size, and as it is adjustable you can wear it throughout your pregnancy and after delivery.
- Sturdy belt give firm abdominal support
- Available in two adjustable sizes
- Designed for daily wear
- 4 support bars ensure your back, belly, and pelvis are supported
- Breathable, soft material ensures comfort all day long
- 100% money-back lifetime guarantee
- Gentle but effective support
- Very comfortable to wear
- Durable material ensures that it is long lasting
- Adjustable build allows it to be worn throughout pregnancy
- The Velcro material can become weak with regular wear
- Can give women with sensitive skin a rash
2. IWOWMOMS Maternity Belt
Pelvic pain should never hinder you from enjoying your pregnancy and daily life. The IWOWMOMS maternity belt supports your lower back and pelvis to allow you to engage in physical activities without worrying about pain or discomfort.
By wearing this belt, you can prevent stretch marks and reduce your back pain as the belt reduces the pressure on your pelvic floor and round ligaments. By applying gentle pressure to your belly, the belt helps keep the skin firm, thus lowering your chance of stretch marks.
The soft, stretchy, comfortable fabric makes wearing this belt comfortable and breathable. By distributing the weight of your baby bump more evenly, your pain will be reduced, allowing you to enjoy your day without discomfort or pain.
- Breathable, elastic, and soft fabric ensures that your skin doesn’t get irritated
- Belt supports the lower back to reduce pain and pressure on the pelvis
- Subtle build allows you to wear it under your clothes with confidence
- The gentle pressure on your abdomen reduces stretch marks
- Lifetime money-back guarantee
- Made with hypoallergenic materials
- Quick and easy to put on and take off
- The Velcro close doesn’t scratch the skin
- Very convenient to use
- Can be worn daily
- Can slip up and down when you bend over
- Not as breathable as many women would like
Whether you are looking for support during your pregnancy or while exercising while you’re pregnant, a maternity support belt will help relieve the pain and discomfort caused by pregnancy. Being pregnant shouldn’t mean stopping the activities you love. You can continue doing these activities throughout your pregnancy if you have the correct accessories.
After looking at the above two maternity support belts, we recommend the Babo Care as it offers gentle yet effective support that is available in two sizes. It is comfortable to wear and can be adjusted so it will last for your entire pregnancy.